The Green Bond Pricing in the Primary Market H1 2022 Report, this is the 14th report in our pricing series, in which we observe how green bonds perform in the primary markets. This report includes green bonds issued in the first six months of 2022 (H1 2022) and in a first time analysis we saw greenium emerge for Sustainability-Linked Bonds (SLBs), covered in the spotlight section of this report.
Sep 21, 2022, 09:00 NYC /14:00 in London / 15:00 Paris
- Christian Engelen, Head of Unit in the Directorate-General for Budget (DG BUDG), European Commission
- Lizi Nicol, Multi-Sector Indexed Fixed Income Portfolio Manager, BlackRock
- George Thimont, Head of ESG Syndicate, Global Debt Markets, Credit Agricole CIB
- Heather Wootten, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility & ESG, Tradeweb
- Caroline Harrison, Head of Market Intelligence Research, Climate Bonds Initiative