Continuously working towards our mission, Climate Bonds Initiative created the Green Bond training in 2018. Since then, the Climate Bonds Green Bond Boot Camp has travelled the world preparing the community of professionals whose organisations are active or want to become active in green bond markets. The training provides participants with the knowledge and confidence to play a role in scaling up the financing of low carbon, climate-resilient assets and infrastructure in their country, region and globally.
Our training programme will be developing soon with new topics responding to the continuous demand for Green Bond expertise.
Green Bond Boot Camp
The Green Bond Boot Camp is an intensive training course intended as a comprehensive introduction for professionals who want to benefit from the fast-growing market in Green Bonds. From bond issuers, investors, central or commercial banks, capital markets specialists or other professionals in the field, will have not only expertise and intelligence including the most updated data and news in the Green bonds world but also the opportunity to exchange knowledge between your peers.
The training is led by a senior Certification practitioner and the modules are presented by green bond experts.
The programme includes four learning modules, using case studies and ’Tales from the Trenches’ shared directly from issuers during the day:
- Green Bond basics, market overview and pricing
- Labelling, Certification, green definitions and criteria
- Policy and market development
- Case studies
- The Green Bond Boot Camp has the maximum number of participants at 30
- Each participant is provided with comprehensive course materials which can be annotated during the camp and retained for future reference
- Refreshments throughout the day and lunch are included
- Laptops will not be used during the training