Give your knowledge and skills on sustainable finance an upgrade
Climate change is the biggest challenge of our time. As international climate talks grind ahead slowly and the impacts of a world warming continue to batter communities across the globe, capital markets hold great potential to drive the change we need. We need to act now and everyone has a role to play. Since 2018, the Climate Bonds Initiative Training Academy has empowered professionals in finance and sustainability to harness the potential of green finance as a tool to support our transition to a low carbon economy. Answering the need expressed by many to stay abreast of the latest developments in sustainable finance, Climate Bonds Initiative has developed a series of leading training options to empower the next generation of sustainable finance leaders to take action.
Benefit from experiences provided by a reputable and independent international not-for-profit that is globally recognised as pioneer and thought leader in sustainable finance:
- Upgrade your knowledge and skills as practitioner or decision-maker through superior training sessions at an affordable price
- Fast track your career and gain a competitive advantage in the job market with the latest information and reliable data about the market
- Internationally recognised experts teaching theory and guiding practical exercises and case studies that focus on the theory and more on the ‘how’
- Gain deep insight through a bespoke learning experience and tailored products and programmes
- Enjoy opportunities to connect and network with peers and others in the sustainable finance space
- Upon completion, benefit from the Climate Bonds Alumni network
Who is our training for:
Our public training programme is available to serve individuals who aim to broaden their knowledge on Sustainable Finance worldwide.
Investors | Asset Managers | Portfolio Managers | Research Analysts | Bond Issuers & Structurers | Sustainability Teams | Public Sector Officials | Consultancies | External Review Service Providers | Legal teams | Think Tanks | Academia
Training Sessions Coming up
We have concluded the deliveries of our 2022 public programme. Stay tuned for the 2023 new dates!
If you would like to be the first to know about them, email us: email@example.com.