Posted Mar 1, 2017 by System Admin
Our policy team's roundup of green bonds public sector action over the past year and major developments we look forward to seeing in 2017.
Top five green bond policy developments 2016:
- Green bonds seen as a key tool to implement national climate change targets (NDCs)
- Sovereign green bond programmes established
- Country-level action taking off
- Innovative green bond policy tools are on the table
- Increased international collaboration on green finance and green bonds: G20, FSB and EC