The market blogs present a comprehensive summary of the green bond market developments on a monthly basis.
The market blogs cover:
- Highlights & trends of the month
- Analysis and commentary of new green bond issuers (including bonds pending inclusioin or excluded from the Climate Bonds labelled green bond database)
- List of repeat issuers
- List of green bonds in the market
- Investor news & green bond gossip
- Green finance readings, reports & video links
- January Market Blog: Strong start to 2018: GBs from Asia & Norway: Green Sukuk: Sovereigns & Certified Bonds to start the year
- Market Blog 2#/2018: Three new Sovereign GBs: More on NAB Certified RMBS; Green Bond Pioneer Awards coming soon!
- Market blog #3, March 2018: GB Pledge goes live: 12 new issuers, from RSA to Iceland: First GB from logistics sector: First Certification for commercial real estate green loan
- Market Blog #4, April 2018: First Marine Certified Bond: New issuers: Belgium, Chile, Indonesia, Spain: Updated Q1 2018 figures
- Market Blog #5, 05-2018: Lithuania Sovereign, Spanish and Swiss corporates: Rising EM diversity
- Market Blog #6,07/06/2018: 1st shipping GB and 1st forest covered GB: 12 new issuers in May
- Market Blog #7, 21/06/2018: ICBC & BoC Certified Bonds in record month for Certification: 1st GB from pension fund: 1st Chinese Hydro ABS
- Market Blog #8: USD6bn in CBI Certifications – new monthly record: Largest solar ABS to date and more!
- Market Blog #9: Mid-July green bond issuance at USD8.9bn: first Uruguayan green bond