Climate Bonds is preparing to publish the 11th iteration of its flagship research paper Sustainable Debt Global State of the Market 2021. The scope of the paper has been extended to include green, social, sustainability, sustainability-linked, and transition bonds which we describe as GSS+ debt.
Following a short presentation summarizing the findings of the research, Sean Kidney will moderate a panel discussion including issuers, and champions of climate action. Panelists will be invited to share insights and experiences and discuss expectations and drivers of market growth for 2022 and beyond.
Moderator: Sean Kidney, CEO, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Jessica Pulay, Co-Head of Policy and Markets, United Kingdom Debt Management Office
- Paul O'Connor, Head of EMEA ESG Debt Capital Markets, J.P. Morgan
- Berit Lindholdt-Lauridsen, Senior Operations Officer, International Finance Corporation
- Krista Tukiainen, head of Market Intelligence, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Jesús Martínez, Head of Financing and Treasury, Iberdrola