Submit your feedback via email until this Friday, 2 August 2019. We're looking forward to hearing from YOU!
This is the final call to to hydropower stakeholders from all over the globe to review and provide perspectives on their draft Hydropower Criteria for Climate Bonds.
Climate Bonds Hydropower Criteria aim to provide the guidance needed to establish if a hydropower project will be able to mitigate climate change and support adaptation and resilience to climate change.
Public consultation has been open since mid-June and it’s now time for the TWG to assess the responses .
Remember: your feedback can be submitted via email until 2 August 2019.
Your step-by-step guide:
We appreciate your comment. Here's what we recommend you review before you submit your comments:
- Read the Hydropower Criteria FAQs and brochure
- Review the Background Paper for the Hydropower Criteria for Climate Bonds
- Review the Hydropower Criteria for Climate Bonds
- Provide your feedback on the Stakeholder Consultation Form
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB August 2, 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you.
‘Till next time,