Support the Growing Green and Climate Bonds Market
The Climate Bonds Initiative has a hugely ambitious agenda to mobilise bond markets for climate change solutions. To help us achieve this vision, we need the support of the whole global financial sector: from investors, banks, issuers, services providers as well as governments and related institutions.
In becoming a Climate Bonds Partner you join a global movement that seeks to utilise bond markets to deliver a rapid transition to a low-carbon and climate-resilient economy. Businesses and organisations of all shape and sizes can join us on this ambitious journey and get the opportunity to play a key role in providing scalable solutions to what has quickly become by far the most urgent issue of our time.
Join our global Partners Programme
Through our Partners Programme, we provide businesses and organisations working around sustainable finance with the opportunity to:
- access our detailed global green bonds database through a dedicated Partners portal
- access a global, growing network of existing Partners & Sponsors
- get visibility and market communications benefits via CBI global communication channels
- access CBI's extensive capacity building and technical assistance services
- get the opportunity to more actively participate in Climate Bonds programmes and projects around the world.
Standard Packages start @ GBP 6,500 / EUR 7,500 / USD 8,500 / CNY 60,000
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For major Corporate Sponsorships & Donations please contact email@example.com.
Climate Bonds Partner Benefits
- Access to bond market data, including the latest green and climate bonds, underwriter details and new investment areas.
Market insights, tailored corporate briefings and advice making the most of opportunities in the market.
Opportunities to connect with issuers, banks, investors, and other Partners.
Organizational visibility: ability to use the Climate Bonds logo on organizational material and website.
The Climate Bonds Initiative is a registered charity, and donations are tax deductable in the UK.