On 6 March we’re holding the 2017 Climate Bonds Annual Conference in London — and the 2017 Green Bond Pioneer Awards that evening. ICMA’s Green Bond Principles and the City of London’s Green Finance Committee will be our partners in hosting this event.
We would love it if you could join us.
This is a day-long working event, not about promotion. You’ll hear and be part of discussions about the future of green bond and green debt markets. You’ll be learning, thinking and hopefully debating. And you’ll be meeting the crème de la crème of the world’s green bonds industry.
Conference streams will explore:
- What 2016 gave us, the challenges for 2017
- The global industrial and economic transition we need and investor imperatives
- How central banks and regulators can step up to promote green bond issuance
- New instruments: green Islamic bonds, green loans
- New sectors for 2017: agriculture, industrial processes, broadband
- Where to next with green covered bonds
- The role of the public sector
- How green bond markets are being developed in China, India, LatAm and the USA
- The opportunity with green bond funds and debt infrastructure funds
The conference brochure can be found here.
Please contact Claire Berson for sponsorship opportunities.