The Climate Bonds Market Intelligence Team completed a report on the ASEAN member countries +3 that provided an overview of the sustainable finance landscape in each market that included the regulatory framework and market developments in terms of product innovation and range of financing/funding instruments utilized.
We would like to encourage a conversation with ASEAN central banks, regulator and financial market about the report’s findings between policy makers, investors, intermediaries and issuers on how to move forward to enable breadth and depth of the sustainable finance market in ASEAN+3.
- Sean Kidney, CEO & Founder, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Satoru Yamadera, Advisor, Asian Development Bank
- Daniel McGree, Senior Research Analyst, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Kelvin Lee, Commissioner, Securities and Exchange Commission, Philippines
- Jason Mortimer, Head of Sustainable Investment – Fixed Income and Senior Portfolio Manager at Nomura Asset Management, Japan
- Ivy Lau, Head of Sustainable Finance, Mizuho Securities Asia Limited, Hong Kong, China
- Kosintr Puongsophol, Financial Sector Specialist, Asian Development Bank
Moderator: Zalina Shamsudin, Head of International Programmes - Asia Pacific, Climate Bonds Initiative