The EU Platform on Sustainable Finance presents the New criteria for all six taxonomy objectives. This webinar is supported by the European Investment Bank and the Climate Bonds Initiative.
This report brings forwards New Criteria for the remaining four environmental objectives of the EU Taxonomy. These criteria address objectives for biodiversity, pollution, circular economy and water, and further extend the scope of the taxonomy beyond just climate and to a wider set of economic activities.
- Nathan Fabian - Chairperson at European Platform on Sustainable Finance
- Ben Allen - Director of Research, Institute for European Environmental Policy
- Marzia Traverso - Rapporteur of Technical Working Group for the EU Platform on Sustainable Finance
- Michiel De Smet - Sustainable Investment Expert at the National Bank of Belgium
- Linda Romanovska - Independent Expert member, EU Platform on Sustainable Finance