The 6th annual Sustainable Investment Forum North America in partnership with UNEP-FI takes place in September 2021 alongside Climate Week NYC, with the mission to mobilise sustainable investment towards a 1.5 °C world.
This year, the Forum is presented as a 4-part digital event series across 2 weeks as part of Climate Action’s Roadmap to COP26 campaign.
Connect and engage with more than 2,000 asset owners and investment managers, institutional investors, pension funds, banks, development banks, policymakers, think tanks and NGOs to continue to build the momentum for sustainable finance and responsible investment.
- Learn how investors are aligning with climate and UN sustainability goals
- Engage with a range of asset owners, asset managers, senior policy makers in the North American Region
- Help build resilient financial systems for low carbon sustainable economy
- Shape the discussion - pose questions to leading industry figures
- Collaborate to mobilise capital for a just and green transition
- Chris Faint, Head of Department, Climate & Small Mutuals, Division Bank of England
- Megan Starr, Global Head of Impact, The Carlyle Group
- Professor Vikram S. Gandhi, Harvard Business School
- James Stacey, Partner & Global Director Climate Change & Low Carbon Economy Transition (LCET) ERM
- Kelci Zile – Global Lead, Sustainability, AWS Data Exchange
- Marc-André Blanchard, Executive Vice-President & Head, CDPQ Global
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Anne Simpson, Chair (Climate Action 100+) & Managing Investment Director for Board Governance & Sustainability, California Public Employees' Retirement System
- Paul Shantic, Director, Inflation Sensitive, CalSTRS