Climate Bonds Initiative invites you to The Climate Policy Acceleration- Impacts for Investors - Joint Event with PRI and the Inevitable Policy Response (IPR).
Commissioned by the PRI in 2018, the Inevitable Policy Response seeks to provide institutional investors with a forward assessment of coming acceleration in global policy on climate, carbon, energy and land use transition.
Against the backdrop of the 2023 Paris Stocktake and the 2025 Paris Ratchet, IPR forecasts an acceleration of policy maker actions.
- What are the IPR latest forecasts?
- Are investors ready for the coming acceleration?
- What effect will the 2023 Paris global Stocktake have on policy makers?
- What are the implications for investors, climate finance and green capital markets?
Join PRI head Fiona Reynolds in conversation with IPR's Mark Fulton and Climate Bonds chief Sean Kidney, looking to 2025 and beyond.
A unique event with global voices on ESG, climate policy and green investment.
Thursday July 29th 2021
11:00 London / 12:00 Brussels / 18:00 Hong Kong
Moderator: Fiona Reynolds, CEO PRI
- Ashley Schulten, Managing Director, Head of Responsible Investing, Global Fixed Income, BlackRock
- Mark Fulton, Program Director, Inevitable Policy Response (IPR)
- Sean Kidney, CEO Climate Bonds Initiative