The Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) and Climate Bonds Initiative (CBI) have joined forces on a new initiative and have the pleasure to invite you to an exciting virtual launch event on Thursday 25 February, 2021 at 10:30 CET (9:30 GMT). During the 45-minute webinar, we will unveil a brand new dimension of the Luxembourg Green Exchange (LGX) made possible through a partnership with CBI.
With the global threat of climate change facing humankind, the need to mobilise capital to accelerate the transition to a low carbon economy has become more important than ever. That’s why we have decided to shine a light on climate-aligned issuers who are actively supporting the necessary transition through their environmentally friendly business activities.
Join us for the launch event and learn more!
- Introduction by Arnaud Delestienne, Member of the Executive Committee & Director of International Capital Markets, LuxSE
- Moderated dialogue - The role of Climate-Aligned Issuers in accelerating sustainable finance
- Julie Becker, Deputy CEO, LuxSE and Founder, LGX
- Sean Kidney, CEO, CBI
- Moderated by Chiara Caprioli, Senior Business Development Manager, LuxSE
- Interview with a Climate-Aligned Issuer:
- Robert Eigenheer, Head Capital Markets and Head Treasury/Asset Management, Eurofima
- Moderated by Carlo Oly, Head of Relationship Management, LuxSE
- Q&A and closing remark