No time to waste! 1 week to go: Boot Camp Friday 7thJune: Registrations closing mid-week: Last chance for Blog readers to register!
Following our first oversubscribed London Green Bonds Boot Camp in March we are hosting by popular demand a special return session, led by our technical expert Rob Fowler, scheduled for Friday 7thJune in Central London.
A unique, one-off opportunity for an intensive, practice-focused learning experience.
Suitable for DCM, fixed interest, infrastructure, ESG and sustainable investment specialists on both buy and sell side.
This will be the last Boot Camp in London for 2019.
Boot Camp details:
- Central London Venue TBA
- Full-day from 08:30 'till 17:00
- Max 30 attendees
- When: 7th June - full day, including lunch
- Fee: £750 (plus VAT)
The full day program comprises of:
- Green bond basics and market overview
- Market dynamics, information and pricing
- Labelling and Certification
- Green definitions and Criteria
- Policy and market developments
- Team activities and worked examples
To secure a place for this exclusive opportunity, email email@example.com with “London Boot Camp” in the title bar.
Registration closes Wednesday, June 5th - only last 3 places remain!
‘Till next time