Green Bond Boot Camp in London.
Special one day intensive green bonds training course, led by Climate Bonds' technical specialist, Rob Fowler
Climate Bonds Green Bond Boot Camp is returning to London after an oversubscribed event back in March.
The Green Bond Boot Camp aims to prepare the growing number of new and ambitious actors in green bond markets wishing to contribute to scaling up financing of low carbon and climate resilient assets and green infrastructure.
The programme includes learning modules and real life case studies:
- Green Bond basics, market overview and pricing
- Labelling, Certification, green definitions and criteria
- Policy and market developments
When: 7th June - full day, including lunch
Where: Central London
More details to follow.
Register your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Green Bond Boot Camp London June Edition will have a maximum number of 30 participants
- Each participant is provided with comprehensive course materials which can be annotated during the boot camp and retained for future reference
- Refreshments throughout the day and lunch are included
- This is an intensive, practice driven day, laptops will not be used during the sessions
Don’t miss this unique opportunity. Spaces are limited.
Reserve your spot now via email@example.com.
‘Till next time,