CBI Green Bond Boot Camp (GBBC) Online 5-7, May UK - SOLD OUT
INFO: CBI Training Course - Sold out
Climate Bonds is delighted to deliver its famous Green Bond Boot Camp training course in online format.
The first one for the United Kingdom will be over 5 6 and 7 May 2020, from 08.30 to 11.00 (BST) each day.
The course is delivered online over 7.5 hours in 3 sessions (2.5 hours each).
The training course aims to prepare the growing number of new and ambitious actors in green bond and loan markets wishing to contribute to scaling up financing of low carbon and climate resilient assets and infrastructure.
The programme includes learning modules and real life case studies:
- Sustainable Finance and Green Bond and Loan basics
- Market dynamics, information and pricing
- Labelling, reviews and certification
- Taxonomies, definitions and criteria
- Policies, incentives and market developments
- Issuer tales from the tranches and investor perspectives
- The Green Bond Boot Camp is for participants from the United Kingdom
- There will be a maximum number of 30 participants in the course
- Each participant is provided with comprehensive course materials which can be retained for future reference
- This is an intensive, practice driven training over three sessions, on three consecutive days
Invitation only and spaces are limited.
If you would like any further information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Participant Fee||£ 350.00 + £ 70.00 VAT|