Green Bond Boot Camp Training
CBI Green Bond Boot Camp (GBBC) is the most popular product in its training portfolio launched in 2018 it has already been taught in over 21 countries reaching hundreds of professionals. GBBC is an intense learning experience for finance sector professionals who want to be part of the rapidly growing global green bond market. Spread over three days, it includes five learning modules as well as case studies, a role-play exercise, and “tales from the trenches” to provide a valuable learning base for new market participants.
SPECIAL ONLINE SESSION - EU Timezone
Date: October 6th, 7th, and 8th
Time: 5:00pm - 7:30pm (CEST)
This special session is designed for professionals and it will be delivered as a Webinar style session with Q&A.
- GBBC: 7.5 hours of GBBC to de delivered in 3 sessions (2.5 hours each) on 3 consecutive days.
- Trainers: two climate finance specialists will deliver the training
- Content: a mix of structured theory, case studies, experience sharing, and practical exercises is used to enhance the learning experience
- Material: CBI will provide participants will all training materials and presentations, follow up tips and advice on options available for continued learning
- Certificate of attendance offered to participants that complete the course
- Q&A at the end of the sessions
- Part 1: Sustainable Finance and Green Bond basics
- Part 2: Market dynamics, information and pricing
- Part 3: Labelling, reviews and certification
- Part 4: Taxonomies, definitions and criteria
- Part 5: Policies, incentives and market development\
- Team activities and role-play exercise
- A thorough overview of the green bond market history, basics and global developments
- An overview of key market dynamics (such as pricing, investor role/behaviour, the role of funds/indices, etc.)
- Insights into the role of regulation and key policy developments around the world
- An overview of internationally endorsed standards and definition frameworks for green, as well as relevant local variants
- An introduction to the international CBI taxonomy and other taxonomies from EU, China, ASEAN, Japan, etc.
- A good understanding of all key global green bond labelling schemes, including CBI certification, ASEAN standards, Chinese regulations and the proposed EU Green Bond Standard
- Understanding the basics of the CBI process for international green bond certification and the expected process for robust labelling under regional frameworks.
|Green Bond Boot Camp Online||£ 380.00 + £ 76.00 VAT|