- What we do
- Climate Bonds intro
- Useful links
- Media stories
- News Room
- Tue 28 Jan 2014 - The Sustainable & Climate Bonds Seminar - Paris
If you’re in Paris at 14:00-17:45 on Tuesday 28 January 2014 – or looking for as good excuse to be there – come along to the Sustainable Bonds seminar we are co-hosting with KeplerCheuvreux and the 2ºC Investing Initiative. The seminar will look at issues impacting on Sustainable Bonds, and at developments with Green and Climate Bonds.
To see the list of speakers, please follow the link.
Venue: Auditorium FNCA, 48-50 rue de la Boétie, 75008 Paris.
RSVP (this week) to firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 Bonds and Climate Change event series
- Canada, Toronto,24 September, Download the presentation here.
- USA Seminars, 23 Sept Boston, 26 Sept NYC, Download the presentation here or see the full presentation and panel discussion session here
- UK, London, 4 July, London launch presentation
- Germany, Frankfurt, 5 July, Frankfurt presentation
- Webinars, Download powerpoint presentations here: 15 Aug, 11 Sept, 21 October
Roundtable – 14 December 2012 – Climate Bonds Initiative hosted a roundtable to discuss the paper on Renewable Energy Covered Bond.
Webinars – 11 and 12 July 2012 – Nick Robins from HSBS and Sean Kidney from Climate Bonds Initiative presented the findings of the latest report on the current market size and future opportunity of the climate-themed bonds market.
Presentation – 20 March 2012 NYC – Sean Kidney, chair of Climate Bonds Initiative, made a speech on ‘mobilizing debt capital markets’ at Bloomberg NEF Summit. Download the presentation here